ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre dash box thing....

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
I'm after the box in the centre of the upper dash in the pics below. Ive seen a few people using it in their track/race cars so must be something you can buy? Sorry if i nicked a photo of anyone's car :grimacing:

IMG_4570.jpg

14138972_10100495053437786_1504184011_o.jpg

Cup In bits
Pretty sure they're the same pod, just a different covering as they're fibreglass haha and I'm sure Chris at CMcomposites is doing them?

MK7 Golf R, Clio 182
Pretty sure they're the same pod, just a different covering as they're fibreglass haha and I'm sure Chris at CMcomposites is doing them?

Cheers. I thought they looked too similar to be two different peoples work. I'll ask and see if they make them.

M135i, 197 turbo
Mine's from Chris, but I'm not sure if CMComposites are still going?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I bought one from him last week, arrived the other day and looks very good to be honest although I haven't had the opportunity to fit it just yet, my current version sits flat against the dash and this one sticks out proud and angles toward you