ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ceramic Coating Manifolds

Clio
Can anyone help.

I've been thinking of wraping my exhaust but was told that it can cause problems (craked manifold) and that it falls off so i have been looking into ceramic coating.
I've taslked to 2 companies now...Zircotec (www.zircotec.org) who seem to offer a thick ceramic coating - their wrep told me it was "welded" on, so sounds pretty good!! and Camcoat (www.camcoat.org) who seem to offer a high temperature paint. Both quoted me a similar price.
From reading other websites it seems that Camcoat is just a paint and there are reports of it peeling off.......id be mighty upset if that happened after spending good money!!!:S
So - thinking of giving Zircotec a try. Has anyone out there used them?

(I posted a similar Qn on another thread but I think it is too far down and not being read.)

80MPG BEEZA
i had mine done by camcoat both internal and external been on over a year now and still looks spot on :)

clio 200 F4Rt
mines at Camcoat being done at the mo.

cant comment on the quality till i see it, but for £180 plus vat it best be top b****cks!! :D