ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jack1998s phase 1 resto continued.....

Been a few months but thought I'd introduce myself and give an update on a project some of you will have been following.

@Jack1998 crazily decided to let me buy his phase 1 after putting a lot of work into it over the last 3 years, so I've continued the project to get the last bits of cosmetic work done.

Just a few more jobs and think she'll be one of the tidiest around.

Jack completely mechanically renewed everything, rebuilt the top end and dealt with some areas of rot, my work so far has been a respray on bumpers, wings, bonnet and roof to tidy up some areas of stone chips and lacquer peel and wheels are away for a refurb. Got the trusty old fastchip map on there and just general cosmetic tidying and interior work.

Next steps over the winter are to drop the rear beam and send it for powder coating (and maybe a few other bits I can't help but pull off)

Will get a build thread going for anyone who wants to continue to follow the progress and hopefully meet some of you at events next year.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1660975126185.jpg
    FB_IMG_1660975126185.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 50
  • FB_IMG_1660975129144.jpg
    FB_IMG_1660975129144.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 48
  • FB_IMG_1660975136240.jpg
    FB_IMG_1660975136240.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Glad to see it's still on the forums and looking forward to seeing it done, know Jack put his all into that car