ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Certain alloys on non sport!

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Would 16 x 8j with 4x100 and pcd/offset of et 25 at the front and 20 at the back, fit my
2002 clio 1.2? Cheers, ginge

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah okay mate, well if it's smaller obvs I can't get a spigot ring right? Ha :/ sorry I'm useless when it comes to understanding wheel sizes like this, so you know nothing about the offset, because they are basically a bbs rs rep set

Yeah if the centre bore is anything smaller than 60.1 you won't be able to fit the wheel.

Hopefully someone else will help you with the offset and stuff, I have no idea lmao :p

I like the look of BBS/reps. I'm assuming you mean the split rim type?

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah thought so haha and yeah don't worry, cheers bro, But yeah they're the ones I want ha, might go for 15s, what do you think? Because I think they'll be easier to fit, cheaper tyres, easier to find fitment ha

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah I will lower a bit anyway, I found a nice set of 15 inch ones with polished lip and white on inside, 4x100 73.1 cb but supplied with rings to fit when bought and offset is 30 so I think that will all defo fit quite nice with no hastle or problems!