ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Splitter Changes

1.6 Ford Focus
Will be picking my clio up some time this week, I hope, and it keeps playing on my mind that the manufacturers front splitter is being held on by a cable tie...

I have had the idea from someone else here to just take the original splitter off as that doesn't actually look that bad but I just came across this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-1998-FRONT-BUMPER-MESH-SPLITTER-SPOILER_W0QQitemZ380086820370QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item587ef09e12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1689|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Is it worth it or is there better about? I am not doing the entire cars bumpers, I just want to fix the front splitter with something a little better looking.

1992 Mini City
Well, i'm no expert, but i think maybe picking up the splitter from a Renault Megane would be a far better option, fits perfectly, looks great, whereas that just doesn't.

They're not difficult to find, and only cost £20-30.

1.6 Ford Focus
Well, i'm no expert, but i think maybe picking up the splitter from a Renault Megane would be a far better option, fits perfectly, looks great, whereas that just doesn't.

They're not difficult to find, and only cost £20-30.

Not sure they would fit on a Mk2 phase 1... Not sure about that.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Laguna maybe. The Seat Ibiza Cupra splitter is also not bad on a Ph1.