ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CG's Maxi Suds II

Just wondering who is the best people to buy this from ? cost wise ? and postage wise ?

any one doing free postage on this ? i was going to get some to go with my super suds gun that i have just bought ? best product to get ?

A well built VW
Im tempted by this , is it like the foam spray stuff Can you get an attachment to use with a karcher pressure washer ?

106 GTi
I have been mixing the Maxi suds with Meguiars Shampoo Plus in the Gilmour here, works ok but nothing really foamy, if you want lots of foam you will be better getting some Autobrite Super Snow Foam. Any others foam up much the same. Maxi Suds did not work to well here suds wise in buckets for me.

Tim at Cleanyourcar also sells the Maxi Suds.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Im tempted by this , is it like the foam spray stuff Can you get an attachment to use with a karcher pressure washer ?

If you run a small length of hosepipe from your Karcher into a bucket with shampoo instead of up to the mains water then you can cover the car with foam . Thats what i do .Also depends what lance you have , the vario lance is good for foaming at low and high pressure .

A well built VW

If you run a small length of hosepipe from your Karcher into a bucket with shampoo instead of up to the mains water then you can cover the car with foam . Thats what i do .Also depends what lance you have , the vario lance is good for foaming at low and high pressure .

I like that idea , also much cheaper than one of those lances :eek: Its just got the standard one attched , might as well give it a go. Do you dilute the shampoo first , if so what ratio ??

Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

I like that idea , also much cheaper than one of those lances :eek: Its just got the standard one attched , might as well give it a go. Do you dilute the shampoo first , if so what ratio ??

Cheers

Just 1 or 2 capfuls in a bucket , the same ratio as you would normally use to hand wash the car . Just a word of warning , it sucks up water like you wouldn't believe , lol . You'll probably need 2 buckets or a large fermenting bin size container .

A well built VW
Is this the thing from DW ? Lambo pics doesnt look too impressive , might be worth a punt at that price tho , as i need something for the hose dont want tog et the Karcher out every time

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i have a power washer, is this thing worht getting or not?guess £8 ent gonna lose sleep pver it

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Try the hosepipe into a bucket method first , see what ya think mate .

RB 182
Didn't think much to the MaxiSuds II when I used it, the SSF is much better at covering the car when used with a Gilmour.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Washed the car today , used the method i said about further back in the thread . A short hose from the Karcher into a bucket of water and shampoo = lots of foam :)

3Small.jpg

2Small.jpg

1Small.jpg

Then super resin polished using some new applicators , Jeff's werkstatt trigger sealant X 2( thanks Rich :) ) then the 50/50 wax from carwashnwax .

Very impressed with the applicators , both as good as each other , applied the SRP nice n thin .

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb68polish.html

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/accessories/sonus-sfx-professional-applicators/p_31.html

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
1 capful of gold class and 1 capful of extreme body wash n wax from carwashnwax . Tbh though any shampoo foams up well using the pressure washer .