ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

challenge for the best private plate...

bloke by me has got 1 KEA, another has got DEL 80Y, my mates parents have got 50 c and 51 c, my sister has got G8 DLP, looks like GB DLP, my name is Adam Priest and I tried to get P4 DAM and space it as P. 4DAM but the DVLA never released DAM :(

Quote: Originally posted by adam_priest on 18 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Laner on 18 March 2003

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?
yeah, its not bad, i am almost certain there was a blue m3 round here with that plate on though, it was positioned to read L4NE R. maybe they sold it and now you own it ??? in fact i would put money on the fact that i have seen it on an M3 now thinking about it. have you had the plate long?
not long at all, it must have been november i guess??!! not too sure?

it was a present off my olds. an excuse to hide some inheritance money before the tax man got it!!

Abarth 595 Trufeo

my old boss has MU 51 CCD spaced to read MUSIC CD, not bad as he is a multy mill cd wholsailer, btw it is on a red convert TT

the guy by me must have sold it, have not seen it for a while, i used to see it nearly every day, small world i guess !!!from an M3 to a cup, nice !!!!

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?
yeah, its not bad, i am almost certain there was a blue m3 round here with that plate on though, it was positioned to read L4NE R. maybe they sold it and now you own it ??? in fact i would put money on the fact that i have seen it on an M3 now thinking about it. have you had the plate long?
not long at all, it must have been november i guess??!! not too sure?

it was a present off my olds. an excuse to hide some inheritance money before the tax man got it!!

the guy by me must have sold it, have not seen it for a while, i used to see it nearly every day, small world i guess !!!from an M3 to a cup, nice !!!!

just mentioned it to my mom and she remembers seeing it round my way aswell, so i wasnt dreaming it !!!

the guy who bought A5TON stuck it on an aston db7. the most expensive plate is K1NGS for £260,000 bought by the sultan of bruni, who bought for his pilot, P1LOT for £66,000 which is pocket money really

A guy going around Braintree has on his Golf:

12 NOB

with " (dirty marks?)

What a waste...afforded the plate but had to buy a golf :/

OO7 on a Ferrari on the Ruby Wax Gumball documentary.

Might be better on an Aston? Dunno, but it looked MEGA mint.

Daz.

Dont hold me to this, but I think he has H4PPY as well, for different moods.. Not 100% sure, just what I was told!

Daz.

Nissan R35 GT-R

I was told that RS 1 was auctioned for £100,000!

I want C1 JNT.

Illegally space the 1 and the J and there you have it.

Tappd'd RS

i agree the silvervision would look nice - but cool plate tho!

Ive just bought S7 CUP today. Its kinda supposed to be kinda like "Spor7 CUP"

I really just wanted CUP @ the end of the plate and something short at the front. I didnt want to spend any more than £250 either for a plate Im gonna leave when I eventually get rid of the car (a car I aint even picked up yet!)

Silvervision?? where do i get them from-i assume these r the indicator bulbs that look clear/silver as opposed to my bright orange- do i need to get them on the net or can i get them from halfords or somewhere?

Tappd'd RS

demon tweeks have them if you fancy a wee trip to wrexham! I think XS Motorsport in Hamilton have them - Id also try Motorworld in Motherwell. Ive tried the Halfords in Hamilton and they dont have them, but some of the bigger ones (Braehead) might have em!

I was being tailgated the other day by some mailto:tw@t">tw@t with the plate:

F1 CAR

So...was it a Ferrari? Nope......was it a McLaren F1? Erm....nope. VW Bora TDi !!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......snore!

Rhys

320d M Sport

kin ell Rhys!! imagine what that plat would have cost?! i also saw the J 007 plate on the vanquish as well, looked well mint

GR7

Shiny red R32

Boy Racer

Do you realise that on the back of your car you have a different number?

It has S39 NGW on the back - that should confuse them!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Id sooo love LOU15E for my car... regd to a Corolla D-4D tho. grr

also seen....... YES I BET (YE51 BET) at Southend, B1TCH on a black Merc S coupe slammed on huge rims with blacked out windows, EYE4C on a landy freelander, 11 OVE (spaced to say 1 Love) on a BMW

I saw "E TyPE" on a jag e-type but thought that was not possible untill I saw it with my own eyes!

Surely you have to have a combination of numbers and letters dont you?