ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

challenge for the best private plate...

TT 225

:D hehehe - i do like to bring a smile to peoples faces - only bought it for a laugh but i kinda like it LOL

Cheers Mehdi :D

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 18 March 2003

That is pretty good, apart from when a faster car kicks your arse!
Of course! But its all part of the fun innit - dont mind faster cars kicking my ass - i enjoy the challenge :D

Quote: Originally posted by adam_priest on 18 March 2003

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?

I really wanted 70NY but that was £58,000 !!!

So I settled for T 70NY L (my names, Tony Lawrence) and it was only £250 too - superb :) (for me)

There are many bargain plates around. The problem with private plates is that theyre oh so easy to remember when someone sees you doing something a bit naughty, so since i bought N20 CUP i have been driving like a little granny!

The best one i have seen is up here in Aberdeen.

Williams 3 with Reg CL 10, looks the business but cant have been cheap.

Quote: Originally posted by Laner on 18 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by adam_priest on 18 March 2003

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?
yeah, its not bad, i am almost certain there was a blue m3 round here with that plate on though, it was positioned to read L4NE R. maybe they sold it and now you own it ??? in fact i would put money on the fact that i have seen it on an M3 now thinking about it. have you had the plate long?

172 M69 eater

well i wanted P4TTY but its 5 quid short of ten grand - £9995 so somehow i dont think im gonna get it!!

Abarth 595 Trufeo

I got my plate when I got my 172

X 11UGH

being that my name is hugh, it works for me, even better with a well placed bolt