ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing audi video files

I I make/take lots of videos of bands for my job , i only shoot them on a little digi camera ( slipps in my pocket )

As it's a rubbish camera the sound quality is all top heavy and hardly any bottom.

When i upload to the computer and play them through my media player i can alter the sound with a graphic equalizer , but the sound on the vid is not changed.

Is their any programs i can download ( free ) that i can change the org sound on the vid so everytime i play the vid it has the sound i changed?

( i know i will have to change the sound and save as )

Nimbus 197
Try Audacity for your audio editing. It's open source and its free.

Audacity

You will need video editing software to link the new audio file to the video file. I haven't done any video editing in AGES but I used to use Sony Vegas. Interface is fairly easy to use. It's not free, however.

I'm afraid if the sound from the video is bad in the first place, no amount of EQing and editing will make it sound decent.

s**t in, s**t out.

I'm afraid if the sound from the video is bad in the first place, no amount of EQing and editing will make it sound decent.

s**t in, s**t out.

We know that mate.

As i said it's all top heavy , no bottom.

I want to turn up the bass and turn down the treble , thats all.