ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing my battery ???

182 ff
going to change the bat today as its playing right up has anyone got a dummy guide to doing it i notice there is a few leads coming off the battery etc and how exactly does it come out as it seems screwed in ?? its for a 182
any help please
mark :eek:

Megane dci 130
1. Turn off any eletrical items in the car.
2. Slacken the 8mm Bolt on the positive (RED) Terminal. And lift it away from the battery.
3.Slacken the Negative terminal in the same way. And hook it out the way.
4. Then inbetween the battery and the black fuse box there will be a 13mm bolt holding the battery to the car. Undo this (it can be fiddly getting it out).
5. Lift the battery free.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
As above! I did it a few months back, and i'm a know nothing, so if i can do it, anyone can!
The only tricky part is removing the fixing plate, you need very small hands to get down there and pull it out and to replace it. Other than that, its a pretty simple job...

Ph1
1. Turn off any eletrical items in the car.
2. Slacken the 8mm Bolt on the positive (RED) Terminal. And lift it away from the battery.
3.Slacken the Negative terminal in the same way. And hook it out the way.
4. Then inbetween the battery and the black fuse box there will be a 13mm bolt holding the battery to the car. Undo this (it can be fiddly getting it out).
5. Lift the battery free.

Positive then, the negative terminal = ''Shocking'' advice :rasp: