ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing pedal from standard help?

2001 Clio 1.2
Right bought a set of pedals and wanting to change from the old boring rubber pedals in my Clio, but they require drilling of the pedals in order to bolt in the new ones. Main question is after i take off the rubber pedal cover, do i simply just drill the holes into the correct place on the pedal, I don't know if the bit underneath is plastic/rubber/metal didn't really pay too much attention just had a brief look, and is there any way i can bugger it up really? bit anxious of drilling holes into the pedals so just trying to get a bit of advice from someone who may have experience in doing this?

Also on the Gas pedal the rubber cover didn't seem to come off like the clutch and brake pedal so also wondering if i should just drill through the rubber and whatever is beneath it, or does it actually come off in a different way or something?

"Navy" N17 TWO
What's the pedals in your avatar? :) they look nice I must say. Is that what you're aiming for?

Yes :L sorry was early in the morning.

You need some real pressure to get through the metal, I went through two drill pieces