ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing service provider

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Im an absolute n00b when it comes to computers and broadband quite frankly so im just looking for some advice! My BT broadband gave up the ghost on saturday morning, my dads been on countless phonecalls to BT to try and fix it with no success. They were ment to send out an engineer today who never turned up and the next avaliable time they can come is wednesday (pain in the ass). We are on our 3rd hub and 2nd vision box this year and are fed up with crap dowload speeds so are looking to change!

Just wondering who everyone would reccomend for good reliability and decent speeds! Like i say im a complete n00b so any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Jamie

Tesla MP3 2021
If you are after a combined TV, Broadband and Phone package then its either going to be Sky or Virgin Media.

I personally prefer the Sky interface for TV but I also have VM 100Mb as you just cant beat their download speeds!

If its just the Broadband element you want to change then you have loads of options with multiple providers, you need to decide on price versus download speed, or a combination of both.

Last edited: