ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing Side Light on 172

I can change the bulbs on the passengers side with ease but I just cant seem to get to the drivers side due to air conditioning pipe Anybody got any suggestions?

Vauxhall Frontera
Richard

Firstly, is it a phase II Mk II?

If it is, I changed my sidelights yesterday and although a struggle to access I did manange. I beleive the only alternative is to remove the bumper and then light assembly. Where are you located? If you're near I could do it in about 10 mins, providing its the same as my 182!

Si

Clio 182 FF
These are a pig...perhaps not the best idea but i got a good grip on the two wires and a swift tug got it out. failing that needle nose pilers.
Once out they seem to be easier to do.

Iceberg 172
I managed to do the above... Twist out the Full Beam bulb and then tug the wires.

I've actually done this because I couldn't stand the yellowy side lights and I think it looks much better with just the xenons anyway.

Can't wait till MOT time to have to put the buggers back in!!!!!