ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing the main radiator without removing the bumper?

Clio dCi65 Dynamique
Is this do-able?
Just picked up a complete dCi100 radiator set inc.intercooler to fit to my dCi65

The radiators I got with the car aren't the right ones - the main radiator is fine, no leaks but is an all-in-one with the aircon rad(milk bottle style condenser on the passenger side of the aircon rad) - meaning the two aircon hoses have no-where to fit? Also give me no-where to fit the intercooler brackets?

Not a problem as I can swap this with the new radiator set, would be happier knowing this is possible just removing the grille as will be me doing it - the girlfriend is a tad clumsy & prone to drop stuff/stand on things...

Anyone have any prior experience please?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yer bumper off, 2x clips on top of grill, 2x 10mm bolts behind wheel arches, 2x 10mm bolts on underside and 4x t20 screws also on underside.

clio rs 2000
if you take the grill off and after that take the radiator fan you can able to have the raditor from inside
i did mine like this but there are lots of nuts

Clio dCi65 Dynamique
All done! Grille & slam panel off, came out no prob... :cool:

DSC04655.jpg

My old radiator is up for grabs if anybody needs one? I THINK it may be out of a late-model 1.2?? All-in-one design, main & air-con rad.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....07536&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_774wt_1139

Cheap as chips! ;)