ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chaos at K-Tec Racing.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Hi guys, just a note to let everyone know that we may be a little difficult to contact over the next few days as we are moving.

We are moving into a much larger premesis over the weekend and we will still be trying to run the business as efficiently as possible but we do expect things to run a little slower over the next few days. This may mean the phones will be engaged a little more and deliveries may slow down by a few days. This should only be a short term change and we hope to be back up to full speed by the end of next week.

Please bear with us and once we are settled in we would like to possible have an open day or club day and get as many Renaults down for a look around.

David.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Hope everything goes smoothly David.

Where abouts are you moving to? Still in the Ferndown / Bournemouth area ?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Moving again, whats the new address? or will this be on website?

Open day sounds good will this include a BBQ????;)

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We are moving to Verwood which is about 6 miles from where we are at the moment.

The new premsis allow us to extend our range of servicing as well as carry out MOTs. W e also now have 4 mechanics so the turn around time on some jobs will be alot quicker.

I am sure we could get a Bbq going.

David.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

BBQ definately needed so we can relax after a slightly longer wait for our parts. Am sure itll be no hassle David and hope it goes smoothly. :)

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We are moving to Verwood which is around 6 miles from where we are at the moment.

The new premesis will allow us extend our range of services to include MOTs, full servicing, tracking etc as we now have 4 mechanics. This will also mean our booking in times will be reduced and the turn around time on work will also come down.

I think we should also spark up the BBQ.

David.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by K-Tec Racing on 09 June 2005

We are moving to Verwood which is about 6 miles from where we are at the moment.

The new premsis allow us to extend our range of servicing as well as carry out MOTs. W e also now have 4 mechanics so the turn around time on some jobs will be alot quicker.

I am sure we could get a Bbq going.

David.

In the land of Bike racing and Crescent Suzuki so you will be in good company David!!

Pug 306 GTi-6

good luck with the move david,

got the angel eyes i ordered from you at FCS ok. they look mint, gotta get round to fitting them now!

BBQ sounds good!!!!

Lionel Richie

ooooooh Mr Kirk?? would you be interested in attend a rolling road day at Power Engineering???

No date as of yet, wont be for a while

BB are interested

Yozzasport will be there

GDI will be there

AWT might be there (but hell propably still be in bed!!!)

EVEN LAD have shown interest

Im trying to get all the Renault tunners together in one place so everyone can have a nose!!!! it will be a bit more personal than at the shows

Cheers for the info. Was about to email to say my second shipped splitter also hasnt arrived (which courier do you use?!?!?), I will hold on for a few more days to see what happens though.

Heres hoping you have compensation arrangements for missing deliveries, must be frustrating otherwise.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 June 2005

ooooooh Mr Kirk?? would you be interested in attend a rolling road day at Power Engineering???

CHER CHING!

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 09 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 June 2005

CHER CHING!

i have a way with words Tom!!!

Exhaust turned up today as promised, looks superb, its gettting fitted as we speak. Thanks a lot K-TEC another very happy customer.

Best of luck with the move.