ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charity Car wash....Pic's from today (Over18Only)

what u put infront of me
Today was the Charity car wash, if you missed it here are a few pics of the day...it was a surprising good day all in all, o i know about the sponges on the floor but i was not there for the washing...!!

DSC02086.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02082.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02078.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

tramp central tbh, one or two maybes though! looks like fun though :)

Just glad they werent washing my car with gritty sponges! lol !

Barge
f**k me sideways - whyyyyyyy?

There's no way, charity or not, those munters would touch my car. I'd pay them to put clothes on and go away! Kbai!

Clio 182 with cup kits
looked like a laugh but most of those girls looked rough as. Think one just passed the mark. Agree with the others, no gritty scrubbers anywhere near my car! or the the yellow sponges! ;)

now i admit i am a shallow b*****d, i have no morals but f**k me some munters there! some would be allowed to taste the gentlemans relish but nothing worse than a girl who thinks she is a looker when she looks like the back end of a bus