ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs alot!

I carry a nice 150k volt stun gun which is cleverly embedded into my head rest on the inside, does the trick every time!

just read this, wtf !!
why did they give it the verbal ?
you hadent done any thing !!

im up for a mass cull of the littles scrote bags.
where did they all come from any way, as chavs never used to exist !

I blame the parents.

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 05 March 2005
bloody hell, when will it ever end, i think the cliosport club should have a large get together and to a tour of the country, eliminating chavs.

hope the cars ok..

I second that... I think itll be the longest car club cruise recorded too, I guess itll take about 10 years to do as theyre increasing faster than new born rabbits

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 05 March 2005

i got a paintball gun!
Take that ya kappa slappa
same here 15 shots a second and it fires marbles too....

as for the base ball bat idea... ERRRNG! WRONG

a bat is classed as a weapon, and having the ball with it is no excuse, you will still get busted!

A crook lock or wheel brace is another matter as it belongs in the car and is a needed security feature... if they say no then tell them youll send them the bill when your car gets nicked....

Clio 1.4, SV650S

i know a trained doorman, we were walking along and got a load of verbal for no reason and he just calmly turned round grabbed one of them in some sort of arm breaking non-leathal restraint so the bloke couldnt do anything

then he told him if he said anythign else hed break his arm. was well funny. it happened so fast too poor chav didnt know what was going on, they all walked off muttering.

people1 - chavs 0!

dont think its good to go round beating people with crooklocks, you know that theyll throw the book at you and not the chavs, best to rise above it if possible. its infuriating thought that there are so many c**ts about these days!

car? need a license 1st!

just in case anyone didnt know... chav stands for Council housed and violent..

sorry if ive insulted your intelligence :) ive only just found out myself :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

its all because they are jelous little fukers!

you have a nice car, you look after it, they are jelous little sh*ts, because they have chosen to be chavs and waste their life away hangin round bus stops rather than getting some educatiion or a job! then when someone who has done alright, got them self a job, earnt some cash and bought a nice motor go past their only way to make themselves feel better is to take it out on you by abusing you or kicking your car

fukin hate them, they just ruin ot for everyone else!

Quote: Originally posted by Chewy on 07 March 2005

just in case anyone didnt know... chav stands for Council housed and violent..

sorry if ive insulted your intelligence :) ive only just found out myself :)

lol ..^^^^

actually means a Cheltenham Average!!<--- official definition

sorry to hear that mate, was driving along the other night when a big group of them were ready with their snowballs, so was ready with my foot over the brake, and my mates all had their seatbelts off, lol, but they never bothered

Impreza Turbo

As much as i agree with blaming the parents of some of these little sh*ts, i put a HUGE amount of blame on the f**kin NANNY state we all now live in. We can all agree that child abuse is wrong, but i see nothing wrong with the occasional thick ear, as i used to get, even off the police. If plod gave you a thick you simply took it, after all you wouldnt dare go back home and tell ya Ma PC just clipped your ear, cos youd get a bigger one off her.

my mate was out in town when these chavs tried to start on him, so he just walked off but they yelled abuse, anyhow about an hour or so later he went back to his car and they were all standing by a body kitted fiesta, max power stylee so it obviously cost a lil bit, they started calling him a pussy etc, and as he got in his car they got in theres and tried blocking him in, when he eventually got out of the car park they overtook and drove slowly in front then sped up, all the time hurling abuse. anyway they stopped at a red light (hard to believe i know) and were givin my mate the finger etc, by this time he was soooo pissed off he just rammed hard into the back of them shunting into the road, absolutly ruined there car, bumper fell off, both lights smashed etc, then he just spun around and drove off. he had a fair bit of damage to his car, mainly bumper and bonnet, but he believes it was worth it, and the strangest thing is he never got a call from the law or anything. my guess is that the car wasent insured as modified or anything so they didt risk it

but wooo i think that that showed them whos a pussy

Quote: Originally posted by mudflap boy on 07 March 2005

my mate was out in town when these chavs tried to start on him, so he just walked off but they yelled abuse, anyhow about an hour or so later he went back to his car and they were all standing by a body kitted fiesta, max power stylee so it obviously cost a lil bit, they started calling him a pussy etc, and as he got in his car they got in theres and tried blocking him in, when he eventually got out of the car park they overtook and drove slowly in front then sped up, all the time hurling abuse. anyway they stopped at a red light (hard to believe i know) and were givin my mate the finger etc, by this time he was soooo pissed off he just rammed hard into the back of them shunting into the road, absolutly ruined there car, bumper fell off, both lights smashed etc, then he just spun around and drove off. he had a fair bit of damage to his car, mainly bumper and bonnet, but he believes it was worth it, and the strangest thing is he never got a call from the law or anything. my guess is that the car wasent insured as modified or anything so they didt risk it

but wooo i think that that showed them whos a pussy
jesus dude .. i hope that car of ur mates was a banger !! fuk wreckin my car for a chav ..

take the verbal abuse from them for the time being .. then if you ever see one of them alone , pull IT to one side ,probably find IT will piss ITS already stained knickers because chavs cant handle the one on one , probably due to the fact that IT will be on a comedown from previous nights session of skag and special brew.

Patience is a virtue !!

In the immortal words of Kenny Everett

"Put them in a field and bomb the b#st#rds!!"

They are all scum and deserve to be shot through the head at close range!

lol bad luck dude,

knew weapon suggestion - bananas! Was driving along the other day to see a load of chavs on mopeds and a few on feet (one had a golf club) just hanging around givnig people abuse, they all started shoutin wen i drove past - 5 mins later i returned with a rather fortunately aquired pile of over-ripened banans which we heated up over the blower on the way back, take that chavs, people2 chavs 0

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by kyle on 09 March 2005

lol bad luck dude,

knew weapon suggestion - bananas! Was driving along the other day to see a load of chavs on mopeds and a few on feet (one had a golf club) just hanging around givnig people abuse, they all started shoutin wen i drove past - 5 mins later i returned with a rather fortunately aquired pile of over-ripened banans which we heated up over the blower on the way back, take that chavs, people2 chavs 0

Actually laughing my ass off!!!

:cool:

******TIMEWARP!*****

Well, £260 and it was like new again but I am not happy that Ive had to fork out because of these morons. Passenger door was dented and scratched from a kick from the chavs as we drove off.

In answer to someones question it happened in Rothwell, Northants.

I still see some of the same group of chavs about the town and I am now carrying a shiny new 12 inch long chavlight, sorry I mean maglight! in the car with me. Im just waiting for the little fu***rs to try it again when I havent got me doris with me. :devilish:

ClioSport 182

Quote: Originally posted by JEZZA182 on 18 March 2005

... and there was me thinking that this was all happening in the inner city areas. Ive been out of the UK for over six years now, living in Madrid, and cant believe some of the tales that I am hearing on this forum. Has good old blighty gone so far down hill ...

I hail from Norfampton, and dont remember having to deal with Chavs and the likes, but then again I didnt have a Clio 182 at the time ... For me its the parents everytime, no excuses.

KnightAzul

******TIMEWARP!*****Well, £260 and it was like new again but I am not happy that Ive had to fork out because of these morons. Passenger door was dented and scratched from a kick from the chavs as we drove off.In answer to someones question it happened in Rothwell, Northants.I still see some of the same group of chavs about the town and I am now carrying a shiny new 12 inch long chavlight, sorry I mean maglight! in the car with me. Im just waiting for the little fu***rs to try it again when I havent got me doris with me. :devilish:

I still see some of the same group of chavs about the town

You not tempted to get another £250 out your wallet and get it sorted good and proper if you know what i mean.

I came out of a leisure centre after playin footy one night and the carpark was full of them. One tried to run me over on a moped and the rest just hurled abuse at me! Hopped in the car and wound the window down to abuse them back, before i knew it i had a knuckle duster in my rear spoiler!!!

The night after i got some mad farming mates and we hopped in an old rangerover with some shotguns and went back down. Bit extreme but it seemed to work...for a week at most!

Im in favour of the chav killing rally! Bit like the red nose rally but no fat dj.

Quote: Originally posted by KnightAzul on 18 March 2005

... and there was me thinking that this was all happening in the inner city areas. Ive been out of the UK for over six years now, living in Madrid, and cant believe some of the tales that I am hearing on this forum. Has good old blighty gone so far down hill ...

I hail from Norfampton, and dont remember having to deal with Chavs and the likes, but then again I didnt have a Clio 182 at the time ... For me its the parents everytime, no excuses.

KnightAzul
fraid so mate, its a jungle out there - chavs, pikeys.... chavs pikeys etc.

Come over to Rothwell, youre not far away we have two main roundabouts, both of which are covered in pikey scum pig-dog pond life.

p.s - welcome home and lock your motor up at night or some scrounging thick fu*k chav or pikey scum will come along and f**k it up cos they cant work out how to nick it.....

Now Im on my soap box - Im all in favour for crop spraying the basta*ds, or sterilise the water so they cant reproduce - I hate them that much for the sh*t they cause me - Really I believe in live and let live but theses f**k*rs let em die, slowly and painfully with the rest of the tax paying, law abiding world looking on and cheering.

Oi chavvy pikey scum - you want rights? earn them and pay for them first like the rest of us............

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

Its just bloody sad when u cant have anything these days, everyone here has great respect for theyre cars and Im sure dreamed and worked long and hard to earn to buy their pride and joy then these p****s can just do that and get away with it, yet as someone said earlier you got 2mph over the speed limit and your treated like a mass murderer. It really winds me up and gets me on my soap box, really sorry to hear bout the damage to your motor mate!!

Yaeh well, pretty much calmed down about it now but I know these chavs are out theren waiting to fu*k some-one elses motor up, hopefully the police will eventually take notice of these pri*ks and leave us responsible car owners alone!!!!!!!!!!!!