ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chavs Throwing Stuff at my Car!!!!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Bloody chavs piss me off so much.

On my way back home tonight after a mates party, got in my car to take friends home and head off back myself. All of sudden all these chave came out of nowhere and started throwing what i think was logs at my car!!

Im so annoyed, i checked my car over and i dont think there is any major body-work damage but its hard to tell at night.
Didnt get a chance to see their faces at all!
I mean why do it!? Do they have nothing better to do other than throw stuff at peoples cars!

Anyone else experienced anything like this?

D

dick

sum kids used to sit on council garages and throw stones at cars.

mum saw um bout to lob um at her car, (shes a deputy headteacher) got out, they s**t thereselves
hahahah

seat arosa 1.4 tdi
sum dicks on biked pulled a plant out of the ground, n threw it at my old car n got mud n shizzle all over it, and then they biked off into there little gypsy fairy land, i kaned after them and wheel spun reversing, felt abit hard doin that, but they knew exactly where they were goin so i cudent get to them. dicks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol...deary me

my mate had a traffic cone thrown at his 172, it needed a new bumper and wing! ffs

Mazda RX8
On the way home from my sisters last year, some chavs decided to pull an imaginary piece of wire across the road ...everyone was slowing down...was childish but quite funny...but logs...I dont know which kind would be worse..the wooden kind would do more damage..the other kind would just smell :D...hope it hasnt done any damage, I know I'd be well pee'd off.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
In the ealry days wen i was joyriding(not dangerous lol) i had some chavs lobbed a stone at the passenger window, lucky the window was down and copd me in the leg, i just turnd round and went for them lol.

I'd have got out and set about them with whatever it was they were throwing. Take a couple of them down at least. The rest would probably run home to mummy.

Rule #1 - take on a group and they'll think you're a fookin' axe murderer ;)

Of course you might also get shot.

53 Clio's & counting
I'd have got out and set about them with whatever it was they were throwing. Take a couple of them down at least. The rest would probably run home to mummy.

Rule #1 - take on a group and they'll think you're a fookin' axe murderer ;)

Of course you might also get shot.

lol thats classic!

Evo 6, E92 320d
alot of the chavs round my way are really young, like 12/13, but the older 1s arnt so bad cos they think my exhaust 'sounds the b****cks mate' lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
On the way home from my sisters last year, some chavs decided to pull an imaginary piece of wire across the road ...everyone was slowing down...was childish but quite funny...but logs...I dont know which kind would be worse..the wooden kind would do more damage..the other kind would just smell :D...hope it hasnt done any damage, I know I'd be well pee'd off.

Speak to Rhino172 off here...he clattered into a REAL length of cable (when he had his valver) that some chav's had put accross the road between two road signs.
Being dark and a country lane he had no real chance of seeing in and stopping in time...the result was one of the signs uprooting and going through the rear screen of his car and only just missed the girl sitting in the back seat.

Hoodie Chav Scumbags...the lot of them need to be pushed off a pier...concreted of course.

Lots of Alfas
What really makes my blood boil is the t***s that throw stuff at fire engines, ambulances and buses. Also throwing stuff off motorway bridges, If I ever catched anyone doing anything like that I think I'd go mental.

polo, here for lols
i would have got out, opened the boot got out my tire wrench and given them all a good beating

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
They are just jelouse and got nuffin better to do. I would av run the f@@@@@s over!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
well, now that its light ive had a chance to look at what they have actually done.
There are a few scratches along the passenger door and a small dent just below the rear window!
Nothing major luckily. Hopefully ill be able to make he scratch less obvious with a bit of t-cut or something.

Its alright saying you should've got out and kicked the s**t out of them but you never know how many are actually there and what else they might do to your car if you stop.

Cupra

Speak to Rhino172 off here...he clattered into a REAL length of cable (when he had his valver) that some chav's had put accross the road between two road signs.
Being dark and a country lane he had no real chance of seeing in and stopping in time...the result was one of the signs uprooting and going through the rear screen of his car and only just missed the girl sitting in the back seat.

Hoodie Chav Scumbags...the lot of them need to be pushed off a pier...concreted of course.

f**k... if a biker had hit that it would have taken his head off!

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
I personally think a good old witch hunt should be organised in each town, city and districts country wide.

All the normal and same folk just gang up, go around and kick them to f**k regardless or what they have or may have done.

Basically anything with classic reeboks, socks tucked in, shelly pants or burberry will be kicked to within an inch of its life and left to rue the day they fucked with normal people

Mondeo ST220
I personally think a good old witch hunt should be organised in each town, city and districts country wide.

All the normal and same folk just gang up, go around and kick them to f**k regardless or what they have or may have done.

Basically anything with classic reeboks, socks tucked in, shelly pants or burberry will be kicked to within an inch of its life and left to rue the day they f**ked with normal people

Where do i sign up?

I'm in!

ROund my me and redditch if you go anywhere and they dont like the look of u thats it there start to shout abuse and then start on you but if you turn around and dont run they s**t them selves and leg it.

PUSSSIESSSSSSSS

RenaultSport 197
Chavs using their usual method of "group attack" because they know if 1 chav just throws stuff at you, you will batter them silly. Goes to show how pathetic they really are that they need to be in a group because they are so weak.

Not alot you can do really if there is alot of them, just give them the old 'hand signs' at them and boot it before they can do much damage.

Wasters the lot of them!!

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
OMG what a bunch of b******s!!! I think Chavs chucking logs at cars is a good enough reason for Clio drivers to have Baseball Bats Standard in the boot!!!!

That would sort them out!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
Bloody chavs piss me off so much.

On my way back home tonight after a mates party, got in my car to take friends home and head off back myself. All of sudden all these chave came out of nowhere and started throwing what i think was logs at my car!!

Im so annoyed, i checked my car over and i dont think there is any major body-work damage but its hard to tell at night.
Didnt get a chance to see their faces at all!
I mean why do it!? Do they have nothing better to do other than throw stuff at peoples cars!

Anyone else experienced anything like this?

That's not good! Just noticed you live near Fareham which is worryingly close to me. Where did it happen?

Glad there wasn't any major damage, you should have just driven straight at them, hopefully run a few over..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
should steer the car towards them, get out and effing batter them silly

I would love to do that and not get bollocked for it. I would happily pay out of my own pocket for frontal repairs on the 182, if it meant one or two of them were put out of action for a few months.

Complete, total and utter scum. Who probably will breed the next batch of worthless scum..... :(

D.

80MPG BEEZA
hawkeye on here got an egg thrown by a chav at his car its made a crazy mark on his wing like the paint wrippled up in a circle, bloody chavs

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry to hear it man, its sorta the same round here, but they all just think they're bad....

Had some success a few weeks back, was on my way for a late night pizza pickup with a mate and two were standing either side of the road, holding what seemed to be caution tape across the road to stop cars, when the car stopped they abused them for a while then lowered the tape. I was coming round a roundabout when i saw this so went round again and picked up some speed (as much as you can in 1.2) :D the little idiots had it wrapped around their hands a few times, went totally flying!!! Mate tried to take a pic but was laughing like crazy so missed!

They should be wiped out, or all put on a small island to slowly wipe eachother out!

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
i was parked up an estate yesturdaywaiting for sumone, little 5yr old kid kicked his ball went under ma car wernt that bother didnt hit hard, he started blabbin and said rev ya car mate rev it loud thought it were funny as. Then asked whos is it was, told um my mum was on holiday so i robbed her keys, the look on his little face was priceless. he said, wow you better get home quick so she dont know you got it, hahah kids eh.

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
hawkeye on here got an egg thrown by a chav at his car its made a crazy mark on his wing like the paint wrippled up in a circle, bloody chavs

had that dun to by four little s***s who thought i was a little runt who teks s**t, jumped out ma car from in middle of road[obviously stopped] and layed into um, all cak'd there selves.

R26
Glad to hear it's not much damage mate. People like this need to be culled! I'm up for the whole angry mob lynching idea too!

A while back I had an orange thrown at my windscreen, no damage but the fact the little s**ts had a Tesco bag on them said that I wasn't the first victim. Was going to get out and go for them but I had the girlfriend sitting in the car saying it wasn't worth it trying to clam me down. Ended up just driving off...

should have swerved at them and crushed thier little chav legs and all you have to say is that the fright that you got from the logs made you loose control and hit them by accident:)

P

Paul Common 666

I went up to my Mums the other week (Nantwich). Went to the shop to get some beers. Went to go back to the car and outside the shop were a group of chavs, I look different from them so I'm guessin they took an instant disliking to me and my missus, so anyway walked straight through the middle of this group (cuz I wasnt gonna take a half mile detour around um!) and as i got about 10ft away from um i felt somethin hit me on my back, I turned around looked at the floor and there was... wait for it... a lollipop! glared at um, they all looked away, g/f said to leave it, so not wanting to upset her I walked away. 2 seconds later I got hit by another sticky lollipop f**k this I said to my g/f, turned around and angrily said "who the f**k was that?", suprisingly no-one owned up and got "who did what?". I'm pretty angry (well really f**ked off ) by now so scanned the group walked upto the biggest one who is about as tall as me, grabbed him by the throat :)o ) and told him if anythin else comes my way 'I'll knock you f**king head off' and pushed him away by the throat. It went all quiet and they went pretty sheepish. I showed them I thought, although my g/f didnt look very impressed :S
So got in the car anyway and started to drive off, got arond the corner and there they were again, and one of the filthy chavs threw a bottle of something blue at my car, completly missed, which was prob just as well cuz I'd probably be in prison for murder or summit! As it was my g/f did a good job of calming me down and told me to drive on and they missed anyway, so I did albeit shaking with anger. I dropped my g/f off and went back out looking for um, but couldnt find them, i was armed with a bottle of coke ready to do a drive by, but oh well!
Cant stand them, nothin better to do other than trying to look 'well hard' in front of their mates when in reality they are a bunch of p***ys who have to try stuff when your back is turned and dont own up to it.
Rant over :mad:

Coiley'd Clio PH2
That's not good! Just noticed you live near Fareham which is worryingly close to me. Where did it happen?

Glad there wasn't any major damage, you should have just driven straight at them, hopefully run a few over..[/quote]

It was in LocksHeath. Just by Swanwick train station.