ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 172 £995

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Formally Clio 182
Theres no reserve. Could even get it for 99p if you were lucky.

He selling a 197 and 02 REG 172 too.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
cit-ren - close to me. always havng most parts turn up. Saw a mars red v6 totalled there - made me cry

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get people who write feedback like this -

*‹(•¿•)›TOPº¤ø,¸+¸,ø¤ºEBAYERº¤ø,¸+¸,ø¤ºMANYº¤ø,¸+¸,ø¤ºTHANKSº¤ø,¸+¸,ø¤‹(•¿•)

Wtf is the point ?? :S :mad:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TO JOSHYE DEE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH CIT-REN ALL YOU DO IS SEEM TO PUT THEM DOWN . ALL YOU DO IS WRITE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THEM , MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT YOU WISH YOU WERE ( SUCCESSFUL ) .

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
TO JOSHYE DEE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH CIT-REN ALL YOU DO IS SEEM TO PUT THEM DOWN . ALL YOU DO IS WRITE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THEM , MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT YOU WISH YOU WERE ( SUCCESSFUL ) .

really professional service with replies to negative feedback like this:

Reply by cit-ren (26-Jan-07 09:28):
NO YOU ARE THE WANKER YOU BULLSHITTER, TRIED TO CALL US MY ARSE!!! -- (#150075491599)

Do you know me or something? how am i unsuccessful?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
joshydee seems as thou you are keen to trawl there feedback for negative , but you never listed the buyers feedback for this item seems to me tit for tat . they also have got a very large amount of positive feedback . and yes i do know you !!!!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
joshydee seems as thou you are keen to trawl there feedback for negative , but you never listed the buyers feedback for this item seems to me tit for tat . they also have got a very large amount of positive feedback . and yes i do know you !!!!!!!

if you know me so well, who am i? and what do you mean by, i never listed the buyers feedback for this item?

why are you speaking in the 3rd person anyway? seeing as you are Cit Ren. something which your 15 posts on the forum clearly reveal.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wondered why you are so interested in putting down everything we have for sale on e-bay ? if you have a problem with us just give us a call am sure we can solve your issues

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
just wondered why you are so interested in putting down everything we have for sale on e-bay ? if you have a problem with us just give us a call am sure we can solve your issues

not got a problem with you, i usually mention to give you a call for parts in the past if you look back at my posts, Anything that goes on a 99p start of yours though always gets removed. thats all.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 1.2 16v
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WOULD RECOMEND

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES DID SEE THAT FROM YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS THANKS . MOST OF OUR ITEMS GET REMOVED FROM E-BAY BECAUSE THEY ARE SOLD BEFORE THE AUCTION ENDS TO PEOPLE RINGING UP AND OFFERING US A SENSIBLE PRICE FOR ITEMS JUST LIKE THE CLIO 172 £995 . WE ARE NOT THUGS WE DONT BULLY PEOPLE . ALL THE BEST

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Evo 6, E92 320d
I love looking through their ebay shop, just wish they had more listed as its a bit far for me to go look each weekend.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO AN ARGUMENT AND SADLY MOST OF OUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HAS BEEN LEFT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BID AND THEN E-MAILED TO SAY THERE NANNYS CAT HIT THE BUTTON AND THEY DONT WANT THE ITEM . AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WORK ON THE THEROY YOU BID YOU BUY SIMPLE .

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO AN ARGUMENT AND SADLY MOST OF OUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HAS BEEN LEFT FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BID AND THEN E-MAILED TO SAY THERE NANNYS CAT HIT THE BUTTON AND THEY DONT WANT THE ITEM . AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WORK ON THE THEROY YOU BID YOU BUY SIMPLE .

i know exactly what you mean i get it all the time, and it can be frustrating, especially when they leave the neg feedback when they are in the wrong. Apologies for sounding such a tw*t.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Wow, just seen this thread.... its about my Car!!

Well as some of you may know its nearly finished and fully repaired! :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=307844

I cant Fault Cit Ren enough for there fast service. Cheap Delivery of the vehicle aswell.

Cant believe i have had in 5 months and its only just coming back on the road. Oh and as for what Cat it was recorded as.... i wasnt recorded! Although the repair shop said it would most likey be cat D maybe just into a cat C!

Even so its been fully repaired, painted and Mot's (no comments made on the report form)

So overall i am a happy bunny, cost me about the same price you can pick up a sh*t 172 for.... I am happy with my ok/Fairly Mintish 172! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Evo 6, E92 320d
Wow, just seen this thread.... its about my Car!!

Well as some of you may know its nearly finished and fully repaired! :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=307844

I cant Fault Cit Ren enough for there fast service. Cheap Delivery of the vehicle aswell.

Cant believe i have had in 5 months and its only just coming back on the road. Oh and as for what Cat it was recorded as.... i wasnt recorded! Although the repair shop said it would most likey be cat D maybe just into a cat C!

Even so its been fully repaired, painted and Mot's (no comments made on the report form)

So overall i am a happy bunny, cost me about the same price you can pick up a sh*t 172 for.... I am happy with my ok/Fairly Mintish 172! :)

It wasn't recorded?! That makes it all the more better for you then, got a right bargain there:)