ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap 2118's?

clio 182
could anyone tell me the cheapest place to get the speedline 2118's? i cant see many being sold 2nd hand either :dapprove:

any help? thanks in advance :)

Renault Clio RS182
I looked into them a few months ago, i think they were £558 delivered from Ktec. Try emailing speedline directly and cut out the middle man :)

220 Trophy
I’ll soon be advertising my 2118’s they’re in perfect condition, have been powder-coated satin black but were not curbed or damaged beforehand – I just did it for a colour change. Let me know if you’re interested? Would be collection only in SW Essex.

BMW 1 SERIES
I’ll soon be advertising my 2118’s they’re in perfect condition, have been powder-coated satin black but were not curbed or damaged beforehand – I just did it for a colour change. Let me know if you’re interested? Would be collection only in SW Essex.
interested, please let me know price. I can pick up. Tom

220 Trophy
Thanks guys, probably wont be until beginning of October and there might or might not be a set of part worn 888’s on them, am just having to decided what tyres I’m keeping from the mass I’m accumulating, will let you know when they’re off the car. And depending on whether I include any tyres we can chat about prices. Thanks Mark

clio 182
i found some 2118's but have a slightly diffrent size wondering is someone could explain them lol

the first size are from ktec so thats what there recomending i guess
the other is a set i found bassicly just wondering if they will be ok?

im sure they are but wanted to double check lol
sorry im so clueless :S

7" x 15" with a 43mm offset - ktec

6" x 15" with a 32mm offset

and is 54mm centre bore ok for a 182

thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I ordered mine direct using the details in the discounts section. A lot cheaper than anywhere else, and they check fit for you which makes it easier.

Order tyres from camskill at the same time and because they both use city link next day it all comes together :)

220 Trophy
My 2118's will hopefully be off the car next weekend, they're ET43 and wont have any tyres on them, will put a for sale thread up when they're actually off the car.

220 Trophy
I will take some photos, but essentially they're satin black 15" ET43 2118's in perfect condition - with no tyres. I live in Buckhurst Hill SW Essex/NE London; send me a PM if you/anyone is interested. Collection only I'm afraid.

220 Trophy
The wheels will be available from Sunday onwards, perfect condition, no tyres, PM me if you're interested. Once off I will take some photos and post a ‘for sale’ thread but if anyone's interested they can have 1st dibs.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'll happily take them if you let me know a price.
Im 45mins away from you so I can easily pop up as soon as you say they are ready for collection.
I can even pop over a holding deposit until Sunday if that's easier for security ;)

220 Trophy
No 888’s as they have plenty of life on them and will therefore be going on my new wheels. The 2118’s are provisionally sold to Kelv. Thanks Mark.

220 Trophy
How's that work then lol? Talk about fairness and al!!

"I will take some photos, but essentially they're satin black 15" ET43 2118's in perfect condition - with no tyres. I live in Buckhurst Hill SW Essex/NE London; send me a PM if you/anyone is interested. Collection only I'm afraid."

Kelv PM'd me first, only fair and all that.