ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 255 V6’s

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

I think they offer the same service as http://www.drivethedeal.comwww.drivethedeal.com. In other words they source the car from a UK dealer at the cheapest price they can get. So you will be getting a full official UK car and everything that comes with it!

Yeah, and i just had a proper look at the page and it comes with the manufacturers 3 year warranty, not sure about Trackstar being standard though - too good to be true?

at the mo http://www.motorprovider.co.ukwww.motorprovider.co.uk have new v6,s for 21313, after having got my 172 from them i can confirm apart from a 4 week wait, the service was good, they sorted out all the warrently stuff, i would reccommend them to anyone!!! especially cliosport if you are in the market for one!!

Clio v6

It says their new .

Clio -3.0 24v Renaultsport V6 255 Hatchback 3dr

-Brand New UK Car

£21313.54

Hummmm

Wonder if the bank would give me a loan for £12,000.......plus the £4,000 id need to insure it.

might be interesting to get n insurence quote just for a laugh

Thanks admob i really appreciate that mate - lucky i didnt place a deposit hey!

The place i got my first quote of £23,795 sent me through full details of the car and some pics too, they said that the car is sourced from Renault UK and that it was at the Renault dealership now. So i had a look at the pics and guess what, its the same car i went to view at Renault in Blackheath (i recognised the showroom) except Renault were trying to sell the car to me at £26,000! :eek:

Seriously, Im planning on keeping my cup for a year and then if I can get about 10.5k for it, buying a 2nd owner V6. Are they likely to be available for £18k?

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 15 January 2004

I think in a years time youll get them free with your cornflakes.

Think your thinking about the mark 1 there, cant see the mark 2 being near as bad considering its actually a good car with the performance and handling to back up the looks.

I would very much doubt you could get hold of a 255 for £18,000 unless its really high miles - remember there are not that many which are available this cheap and and even fewer people who will buy them that cheap, most people buy direct from a dealership. Plus some Mk 1 models are still fetching close to this price - look at it as more of an investment if you can afford to pay £21,000 now you could register it and sell it on straight away and make a tidy profit, do this a few times and youll have a V6 for the price of a Cup. You may want to think about insurance because i just got quoted an extra £900 to see out the last 5 months of my insurance!

I cant beleive anyone paying dealer prices for the new V6. I have been in contact with one of the guys from MotorLogix, he has told me that he would be able to get me a V6 255 for the price mentioned above, when I go to order one towards the end of the summer. For me this is a no brainer, I think you are getting one of the best cars on the road for a knock down price.

One guy over at ScoobyNet has phoned drivethedeal.com, they seemed happy to match the price! So theres even a chance to play them off each other, as I got the impression from one of my emails from MotorLogix, that there is no love loss between the two companies

So, hopefully around September time I should be in the position to get shot of the CTR and order up a Blue Mk2 V6!!:D

What are the opinions of some of the guys that have paid upto £6K more over the odds?

Clio v6

They may have found it easier to just go to the Renault dealer near them and hand over the list price. I know I would have, and not be bothered about the price.

If I was thinking of buying a new V6, I am very likely to hand over £31k for the one I want.

Probably not, the reason these companies get the cars so cheap is because they have affiliations with certain dealer groups, I assume they buy a lot of cars from them and hence get huge discounts.

You could try your luck though, a lot of people over on the CTR forum found out which dealer was selling the CTRs for £14,600 and got the cars for that price when they turned up with a printout from DTD!

Thing is motorlogix dont own the car theyre selling it on behalf of Renault, it basically comes down to who sells it first if Renault do then motorlogix dont get anything, but if motorlogix sell it then renault get the money from the sale and motorlogix just get their fee which they add onto the seliing price probably about £400 or so.

I only think this because when motorlogix sent me pics through of the car that they were selling me it was of the one that i went to look at in Blackheath.