ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap AA Breakdown Cover!!!

M2 / Golf GTI
Ok, basically firstly you need to sign up on www.quidco.com it's all legit they basically pay you cashback if you buy from certain sites etc.

When you have your account all set-up then if you go to this site...

http://www.quidco.com/aa-uk-breakdown/

....and click the visit this merchant... button to take you through.

Select your basic car only cover which is £29 and pay for it all.

This will then register with quidco who will then refund you £19!!

You're basic AA cover just cost you £10 for roadside cover.

Next....

Call this number....0800 048 2500 which is your membership enquiries line for the AA.

Give them your membership number and this reference number 2383. I've heard they ask where you got the code and most people saying a leaflet through the door but use your imagination!

This is a deal to upgrade your standard roadside cover to relay cover meaning you will be transported to a destination in the UK of your choice. The cost of this is £10 and is a special offer until the end of this month.

Total cost for Relay cover for your car = £20
Normal cost = £75

Pretty good saving if you ask me as I have just done it all apart from the relay upgrade as lines are closed at the mo!

Hope this helps someone.

Jack.