ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap, abused 182, £7.5K...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ross M said:
edit doesnt matter
'although the front bib spoiler has been removed due to offending the ex's eye as it was not shiny black and apparently looked cheap. It has subsequently been lost.'

I love the wheel! Jebus, that's one unloved Clio.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Octavia VRS
^ "although the front bib spoiler has been removed due to offending the ex's eye as it was not shiny black and apparently looked cheap. It has subsequently been lost." ;)

slight curbing of the wheels? lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
_Kenny_ said:
^ "although the front bib spoiler has been removed due to offending the ex's eye as it was not shiny black and apparently looked cheap. It has subsequently been lost." ;)

slight curbing of the wheels? lol
Why don't you just copy me, Kenny? LOL. Our posts were almost identical.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A well built VW
Wheel refurb £140
Carbon front splitter £140
Chips away guy £100
Proper service £200

Still a cheap 182 in my eyes plus it still has warranty bonus

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Leon Cupra 300
it aint gonna have much warrenty with no service history.. i reckon genuinely a bird has had it with the state of that wheel ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
The Big Yin said:
Wheel refurb £140
Carbon front splitter £140
Chips away guy £100
Proper service £200

Still a cheap 182 in my eyes plus it still has warranty bonus

plus new clutch and gearbox

women owner ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FredYozzasport said:
plus new clutch and gearbox

women owner ;)
Could be worst could be a track day abuser in which case new clutch gearbox drivehafts engine mounts brakes ball joint etc.
Or even worse than a woman you could have owned/crashed it (they come hand in hand i belive).

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
you got out the wrong side of bed last month??? you've been "off" with me for a while??? or am i just imagining?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FredYozzasport said:
you got out the wrong side of bed last month??? you've been "off" with me for a while??? or am i just imagining?
Didn't know I'd been off, I knowingly off. Didn't intend to be.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
£7500 for a 2004 182 with 28k on the clock - bargain
just needs a few hundred quid throwing at it and a service and it'll be totally sorted...great buy imo