ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Exhaust

Clio 1.2 Billabong
it'll probably be a b**ch to fit. apparently most universal exhausts require welding or adaptors etc to fit properly.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
may aswell just go to your local Powerflow or somewhere TBH, By the Time you've bought it, Paid Delivery, Fucked about Buying Bits n Pieces you'll have spent as much as Powerflow would probably have charged you

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
yea supose your right there. I just cant seem to find one that will go as a direct fit for under £70. Cheapest I have found is a Ashley exhaust and that starts at £100, just seems like a bit much seeing as I will be selling the car in 3 1/2 months time :|

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Peco??? Won't be liked on here but I had one on my 1.2 Corsa and it was a Perfect Fit and I had no problems at all for the 2 Years I had the car

If your selling in 4 months why waste £100 on something that a potential buyer will just make the buyer think that the cars been ragged!?

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
looking at about £40 mate to have it cut n welded

Once its been cutted and weilding is there no way of returning back to standard? So i could like fit the new exhaust use it for 4 months then sell it off an return the exhaust back to standard

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
If your selling in 4 months why waste £100 on something that a potential buyer will just make the buyer think that the cars been ragged!?

Yea thats a good point mate I am trying to only do mods now that I can change back to standard in 4 months time so it still looks like a nice car that hasnt been ragged lol