ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap FF RB 182

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF RB 182
From advert seems theyve owned it from new, may ring up after ive dropped the gf to work.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF RB 182
Its a 4 hour drive away. Just messaging the owner now, seems a bit dodgy. Il get the reg and try get a mate to HPI it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
In all honesty Simon, that ebay one seems better. The advert is good the car looks well looked after.

The fact he has decent rubber on it would suggest it's been looked after and cherished!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF RB 182
Yeah the guy has been great and has replied to my several emails, Just dodgy that I haven't actually seen the car. Gamble worth taking or not.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Worth a punt i'd say. Keep in mind it is a used car!

All the works been done aswell which is always handy, just make sure he has the receipts to hand!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF RB 182
I don't want a mint concourse example, just something pretty tidy and mechanically sound.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
Just a heads up!

If you're trying to buy a car it's not always the best idea to post the link on a clio forum as there are lots of people looking for cheap clio's to buy ;)

Keep it to yourself haha!

Although i suppose someone could also give useful info on that actual car..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF RB 182
Just a heads up!

If you're trying to buy a car it's not always the best idea to post the link on a clio forum as there are lots of people looking for cheap clio's to buy ;)

Keep it to yourself haha!

Although i suppose someone could also give useful info on that actual car..

Understand but I did wait until i had contacted the advertiser and that put me off so thought i'd put it on here for people to speculate.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
He won't reply to give me the reg.. somethings fishy.

dont get excited abt hpi checks, the car could of been SMASHED to pieces/ repaired & still b hpi clear,;) loads and loads & even more of them are abt these days:headno:, take aa/ rac man down

Last edited: