ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Foam Buffing / Compounding Pads

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Audi TT 225
Ordered me some of these bad boys to replace a few of my older pads, took a bit of a risk and ordered 12, having had a really close look at them I'd definitely recommend. They are slight seconds but as advertised I couldn't even tell on most of the pads and those I could notice a slight defect did in no way affect their performance. Things like a tiny die run etc. Can provide pics if anyone is worried.

Ebay Link

All the ubber detailing Pro's out there probably are going to stick to the top of the range branded stuff but for my needs and most of the people on here these are a great option, all IMO of course!

Don't think it's a repost :)

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mop heads?

I'm out.

Oh and menz pads are s**t.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Audi TT 225
Should probably have used these before I posted, they look ok but they are shiiiiite, worst pad i've ever used, gonna try for a refund, AVOID!!!!