ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Headunit?

?
I want something with aux in and ideally, i need to steering adaptor too. Was looking at the ipod ready ones but they seem too expensive so just wondering if anyones got any suggestions?

(or possibly a headunit there selling :p)

most ipod ready ones use the cd changer port,or if the unit doesnt come with the lead and has a cd changer port (aux in) you can order them

some units will have the aux in though with a 3.5mm jack or 2 phono leads so depends whether you want functions through hu as apposed to ipod

?
I want functions through ipod i guess, as through hu its more expensive, currently i have a tape adaptor and i can work the ipod fine when im driving (start a playlist before i move off)... its just the quality on the tape adaptor isnt amazing... a 3.5mm jack would be much better

if you aint bothered about it working through hu then buy a unit with an auxillary out or cd changer port (same thing diff name) and then you can get the cable to plug your ipod in