ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Insurance ??

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think we need a bit more info than that mate.

Who are you with now?
How old are you?
How long have you been driving?
How many years NCB do you have?
Any points on your licence from speeding/traffic convictions?

etc.....

Also there is an insurance section to post in.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Every single person is different.

Call every single company you can and get the best quotes directly from them.

No one here can begin to guess what any company will quote you, especially with zero information as above.

ph2 172
the benifit of being an 'older' driver certainly comes in handy on the insurance side of driving.
Hope to be picking up a 172 tomorrow and got a quote of £224 fully comp, all the trimmings inc protected ncb.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
£224 fully comp!!! Is yours standard and do you live in a gated community with armed guards or something? ;)

I'm 36 and mine's closer to £500 with 10 years NCB, although mine is modified and I live in Coventry's DMZ.

I'm 18 and my insurance is 3250... with a tracker! :dapprove:
Holy crap £3250 on a 1.4! I bet it doesn't go up much when / if you get a 2.0.

My insurance was 5k on a 2011 1.2 Clio and when I moved to the 197 it changed by about £2 per month. :/

At that price, I'd be looking to upgrade my car - paying a premium to insure your car - may as well get the best one you can! :D

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Holy crap £3250 on a 1.4! I bet it doesn't go up much when / if you get a 2.0.

My insurance was 5k on a 2011 1.2 Clio and when I moved to the 197 it changed by about £2 per month. :/

At that price, I'd be looking to upgrade my car - paying a premium to insure your car - may as well get the best one you can! :D
5k on a 1.2?! I'm only paying just over 1k on a 12plate 1.2 Clio with 1years driving, 1 years no claims, 1 accident and 1 windscreen claim

Seeing the prices people are paying for 1.2s makes me thankful I am old! I pay less to insure the Z3 and Puma combined!