ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap megane 225 bit too cheap ?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lotus Elise
no mention of millage, service history or condition. The lack of plates is at the bottom of things that makes that car dodgy.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 225 cup
no mention of millage, service history or condition. The lack of plates is at the bottom of things that makes that car dodgy.

This, stay away.

He's not even bothered to write anything about it.

This is why mine was priced at £4k!! Mine was a superb example and this is a dog!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
I know the owner of Madeley, not dodgy at all, its probably a part ex that they want shot of because it needs TLC

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172 cup
probably came on private plate when owner traded in with it being garage id say un-wanted trade in as fred has said at that price is bargin at the end of day you could pay 3-4k on car with a massive write up ect and it needs alot of work not everybody is honest least this way you could get it worst case put 1k into it belts service other bits and know youve got something that needs no attention

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Maybe a 172 Cup..
The one that comes up as' also consider ' at bottom of advert looks ok, get that for 2.9/3k probably. Didn't realise these were so cheap now...hhhmmm