ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Power Upgrade?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 1.6 16v 2002
lol you got to be joking.
put a elastic band around your gear stick???

load of w**k from the sound of it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 FF Cup
Brilliant, Iv got the yellow upgrade bands, apparently you can get Green and Blue, but there a bit rarer.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
See if u can get a group buy on these Baggers, I wouldnt mind trying one out

Ok, if I can get all 10 for, say, £1.11 delivered (saving you 20% my friends), who's in??

1. Baggers
2. Burp

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  CLIO Iceberg 172
HAHAHAHA thats brilliant, somone taking the piss out of all the crap on ebay

love it!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Writen off dci 100
what an awesome piece of kit

1. Baggers
2. Burp
3.Josie172cup
4.Josie172cup

i want two for twice the gains

Trader Rating - 100%
40   0   0
  clio 1.2 16v,
this is brill the question

Hi there. Your power bands look like a great bhp-per-pound upgrade and they are GORGEOUS! That said, my car is blue, do you have any in blue? Also, will they work on my girlfriend's rabbit? She often asks for 'more, more, more' when using it and I assume she is referring to the kind of power gain your bands will give. If so, please would you do reduced postage for 3 bands (one for the car, and two for her - as she'll prob wear the first one out, the dirty girl). Cheers, Paul.

answer

Unfotunately i am unable to supply the powerbands in blue, they do say that red is the fastest colour! you and your girlfriend will be very pleased with the results, if you could provide some pictures showing how good the bands are that would be great!