ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Printer Ink/Toner

RB 182
Hi guys,

i 've been working as an account manager at a printer ink/toner supplier and manufacturer for a while now and not long ago i sorted a couple of members out with some ink for their home printers. i've just had a quick search on the forum and saw there's quite a few of you mentioning it costs you a fortune to buy and run your printers/faxes.

we manufacture printer supplies, and have for 17 years, and anything you get from us comes with a lifetime money back guarantee and printer warranty, so basically you're sorted no matter what happens. it all comes on 30 day invoices, so you don't pay over the phone etc, and there's free gifts i can throw in like iPods, iPads, PS3s, Xboxs, Kindles, cameras etc etc.

i won't bore you with anymore details, but if anyone works in an office or has any questions about printers or supplies, or wants any prices/advice etc, i work over in the head office in Scarborough so drop me an email or PM and i'll sort you out!

email: matt.siddle@infotone.co.uk

Thanks,

Matt