ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheap RS 225 £6k possible px

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
It means a new engine is a reason to buy it, not the reason he's selling.

Do you have trouble getting through automatic doors?

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  BMW M5 & E36
From PM's I received from him about a set of wheels I had, I'd say yes to the above.

It's for sale on here too.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
same boy that owned the LY182 from ireland on the 2118s and then had the red 197. The boy knows how to mod a car !

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
yes indeed - car is mine. It was initially advertised at 7800ono due to the new engine etc being fitted.

But having put a deposit down on a house and looking on autotrader I have priced it accordingly for a quick sale in line with other 2004 models.

Is a gorgoeus car and I seriously regret having to get rid of it - but unfortunately due to house and moving I dont need it :(

Will def have another one - am interested in a cheap 172 but not a cup unfortunately as i cannot insure it with my current insurer :( I wanted your car aluco!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
thanks for the comments - if anyone knows of anyone else in the 225 market send them my way - wont find a better one anywhere for the money!

/Ross

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
yes indeed - car is mine. It was initially advertised at 7800ono due to the new engine etc being fitted.

But having put a deposit down on a house and looking on autotrader I have priced it accordingly for a quick sale in line with other 2004 models.

Is a gorgoeus car and I seriously regret having to get rid of it - but unfortunately due to house and moving I dont need it :(

Will def have another one - am interested in a cheap 172 but not a cup unfortunately as i cannot insure it with my current insurer :( I wanted your car aluco!

fancy selling the coilys seperate?;)

worth a try

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182

Sorry dude :( just the worst time of year for me, got holidays and s**t to pay for and I'm skint.
Good luck with the house :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
I wanted this car so much, looks gorgeous! So sh*t you cant get insured on the cup mate :( gutted!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
tell me about it - Greenlight dont cover cups at all unfortunately due to the poor write off statistics :( i would love another cup

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R26
what a gorgeous lovely car! My clio was nearly this price, i feel very upset right now...

hmmmm gorgeous lovely :S

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
having so many timewasters out at the moment :(

will listen to sensible offers and am very interested in a decent ph1 172 as PX!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i saw this a few weeks back! i would of bought this from you, px my 172!
jus wandering but is £5k a sensible offer??
(im sure its not but worth a try)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
5k is not sensible - look on autotrader and normal 2004 225s are selling for 6k+ - mine is bound to be worth more with the new engine and warranty!

really looking a 172 or a sensible offer!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco 172
What about a ph2 172 52 plate, wid 37k on the clock, all belts etc. fsh all receipts done in august, tax til march, mot 2 weeks time but i will take care of it obviously. ktec stainless supersports exhaust and ktec panel filter only mods so near on standard for you to play with :) i know its not a ph1 but has had all things taken care of, oh and almost forgot, 4 new t1-rs less than 300 miles done on them :)

lemme know :D

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
having so many timewasters out at the moment :(

will listen to sensible offers and am very interested in a decent ph1 172 as PX!
Well dude, i'm not blowing my own trumpet but i have one of the nicest/most cared for PH1's on this side of the water, unfortunately the high miles mustn't class it as decent ;)

have just got a new key for it (as the immobilser was pissing about)
bodywork is mint
interior is in excellent condition
steering wheel is mint
full eibach suspension
polished/matched inlets
stainless catback/stealth exhaust
mint anthracite speedline turini's
polished strut brace

the list goes on, but ive have been thinking about possibly breaking it to sell as i could make a lot more money and buy another car so i dont know what im going to do yet, real shame if i do break it as this runs as smooth as any other one ive drove!

Last edited: