ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap RS 225 £6k possible px

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  M2 Competition
It means a new engine is a reason to buy it, not the reason he's selling.

Do you have trouble getting through automatic doors?

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  BMW M5 & E36
From PM's I received from him about a set of wheels I had, I'd say yes to the above.

It's for sale on here too.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
same boy that owned the LY182 from ireland on the 2118s and then had the red 197. The boy knows how to mod a car !

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
yes indeed - car is mine. It was initially advertised at 7800ono due to the new engine etc being fitted.

But having put a deposit down on a house and looking on autotrader I have priced it accordingly for a quick sale in line with other 2004 models.

Is a gorgoeus car and I seriously regret having to get rid of it - but unfortunately due to house and moving I dont need it :(

Will def have another one - am interested in a cheap 172 but not a cup unfortunately as i cannot insure it with my current insurer :( I wanted your car aluco!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
thanks for the comments - if anyone knows of anyone else in the 225 market send them my way - wont find a better one anywhere for the money!

/Ross

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Porsche Boxster987S
yes indeed - car is mine. It was initially advertised at 7800ono due to the new engine etc being fitted.

But having put a deposit down on a house and looking on autotrader I have priced it accordingly for a quick sale in line with other 2004 models.

Is a gorgoeus car and I seriously regret having to get rid of it - but unfortunately due to house and moving I dont need it :(

Will def have another one - am interested in a cheap 172 but not a cup unfortunately as i cannot insure it with my current insurer :( I wanted your car aluco!

fancy selling the coilys seperate?;)

worth a try

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182

Sorry dude :( just the worst time of year for me, got holidays and s**t to pay for and I'm skint.
Good luck with the house :)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
I wanted this car so much, looks gorgeous! So sh*t you cant get insured on the cup mate :( gutted!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
tell me about it - Greenlight dont cover cups at all unfortunately due to the poor write off statistics :( i would love another cup

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R26
what a gorgeous lovely car! My clio was nearly this price, i feel very upset right now...

hmmmm gorgeous lovely :S

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
having so many timewasters out at the moment :(

will listen to sensible offers and am very interested in a decent ph1 172 as PX!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wish i saw this a few weeks back! i would of bought this from you, px my 172!
jus wandering but is £5k a sensible offer??
(im sure its not but worth a try)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  PH1 172
5k is not sensible - look on autotrader and normal 2004 225s are selling for 6k+ - mine is bound to be worth more with the new engine and warranty!

really looking a 172 or a sensible offer!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco 172
What about a ph2 172 52 plate, wid 37k on the clock, all belts etc. fsh all receipts done in august, tax til march, mot 2 weeks time but i will take care of it obviously. ktec stainless supersports exhaust and ktec panel filter only mods so near on standard for you to play with :) i know its not a ph1 but has had all things taken care of, oh and almost forgot, 4 new t1-rs less than 300 miles done on them :)

lemme know :D

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
having so many timewasters out at the moment :(

will listen to sensible offers and am very interested in a decent ph1 172 as PX!
Well dude, i'm not blowing my own trumpet but i have one of the nicest/most cared for PH1's on this side of the water, unfortunately the high miles mustn't class it as decent ;)

have just got a new key for it (as the immobilser was pissing about)
bodywork is mint
interior is in excellent condition
steering wheel is mint
full eibach suspension
polished/matched inlets
stainless catback/stealth exhaust
mint anthracite speedline turini's
polished strut brace

the list goes on, but ive have been thinking about possibly breaking it to sell as i could make a lot more money and buy another car so i dont know what im going to do yet, real shame if i do break it as this runs as smooth as any other one ive drove!

Last edited: