ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap SideMoulding Badges

Where can i get them from searched local scrappers and salvage yards, want some 1.2 or summat for my Cup, bit of a joke, Renault are just too expensive!!

Im all for the understated thing but putting 1.2 badges on is a bit pointless, why not debadge your car instead and then put the 16v badges on the side? Then people wont know what youre driving, which in my opinion is a lot cooler!

-Rob

Audi S3 225

You could always nick a pair, flat head screwdriver pop tham staright out.......

*did i say that outloud?*

320d M Sport

sorry tim but thats a stupid idea! or am i missing the point? you drive a CUP! Its instantly recognisable!!

Timmo you cheap skate - a brand new 172 & your goin round breakers to look for some badges - im goin to bring some to york on monday for ya - FREE of charge - 1.2 ok ??

Timo,s dads got a jaguar xk8 as well - posh git.

Cheers, matey, I think those that dont know will have a go and those that do will anyway if ya see what I mean!! Its an XKR which ran 14.0 at 100 something plus, by simply putting your foot down, think hell be in something youlll approve of this time, approx 500KG?

TIMO172, I have some Be-Bop badges if youre interested. They were from a limited edition model. Very rare and worth lots of money. I would however do a swap for your more common Cup badges. We could also swap wheels if that would help you complete the Q car look. I have new wheeltrims and they are even zip-tied on.