ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAP TROPHY

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2
They sell alot of Renault Sports so you'd think they'd know a Trophy asks for a higher premium, but you never know?

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
What's the spec on yours?

Also, keep in mind that when it hits 100k, people will begrudge paying good money for it.. I don't know why, but people seem scared of miles.

Also, make sure the dampers have been rebuilt!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
DS cars have had that for a while- I bet you would get it for 4500- although i bet you get 3250 for yours so still end up owing them over 1k

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2
Were coming up to Christmas, so the market will be slowing down probably. I'll keep an eye on it for now. Thanks for the info Steve/rollo

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Agree on the market- Im stepping the cars down soon- back to 182's for the winter- no high priced vehicles-

S

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thats not cheap lol.

The problem it has as well, is that once it gets to 100k it will plummet, as all clio's do, due to the perceived 'about to breakness'. So yup, £5k now is an ok price, but its about to drop to less than £4k.

Also, no mention of damper service, which is £500.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
What's the spec on yours?

Also, keep in mind that when it hits 100k, people will begrudge paying good money for it.. I don't know why, but people seem scared of miles.

Also, make sure the dampers have been rebuilt!

Thats not cheap lol.

The problem it has as well, is that once it gets to 100k it will plummet, as all clio's do, due to the perceived 'about to breakness'. So yup, £5k now is an ok price, but its about to drop to less than £4k.

Also, no mention of damper service, which is £500.

<3.