ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap V6?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cheap, i'd want just shy of that for mine tbh (whether i'd get that though is another story)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Burgandy 174 sport t
Bet hes only had it 2 months!! All the signs. why do people get them then punt them so quick?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Burgandy 174 sport t
Considering the first owner had it for 3 yrs and its had two since! The mot was 2 months ago and so was the tax! Like I say bet hes only had it two months!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ once all this 'credit crunch' shizz blows over (i'm hoping it does) prices will stay firm. The only reason that thnigs are cheap at the min is because folk are very desperate to sell up.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For that car (and the early mk2's) buyers will need to factor in that although they seem cheap now, they will need the cam belt & water pump doing (may aswell get the clutch & other bits done too while your at it)

If the above car could be had for say 12.5k it'll still need 1.5k spending on it for a service so it's basically 14k

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
still not bad a price tho

especially to someone who may have a mate work for reno and will do al work on the cheap ;)