ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheaper makes of ice

A well built VW

Why do people have it in for the likes of Panasonic,Clarion and Blaupunkt

I can understand Kenwoods as they make blenders FFS but the above make proper hi fi

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 22 December 2004

because theyve heard them i would imagine

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 22 December 2004

I can understand Kenwoods as they make blenders FFS but the above make proper hi fi
certain companies just cannot make quality ICE, balupunkts top unit sounds ok, but as for the rest of their range, id rather stay stock

kenwood should always have stuck with food processors, their ICE is nothing short of shocking

have a listen to as many units through the same set of speakers as you can, i guarantee you that you will identify the "cheap" brands as poor

A well built VW

Yeah went to halfords to have a look and the blaupunkt felt cheap and nasty but the clarion and the panasonic ones felt good and sounded similar to the pioneer and sonys on display for a similar price

Kenwoods cheaper units are actually quite good so i gotta disagree there but as stated they should of stuck to food processors when it comes to their high end units...poor quality and tacky materials