ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest car to insure?

My bicycle!!
Right today i looked up insurance for a m reg 1.1 fiesta and it was £2300 for me to insure it!

spot on!

Thats with a cd10 conviction (driving without due care or attention)

Doe anyone know of a cheaper car for me to insure?

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
reliantrobinaa8.jpg

ITB BG 182
Right today i looked up insurance for a m reg 1.1 fiesta and it was £2300 for me to insure it!

spot on!

Thats with a cd10 conviction (driving without due care or attention)

Doe anyone know of a cheaper car for me to insure?
f**k i hate to think what mine will be like then as i got banned for a year racing on a public highway, an i got a 182ff modd'd

Saxo VTS ph2
its not all about the group i say...i was looking at cinq/seicento things and all them for my first real car so looking at group....the fiats come out higher than my 1.4 corsa sport...so had corsa great car! checkout 1.2 sxi's....1.4 clio sports 2 made in 2000 they are in insurance group 3....same as the 1.2 clios i believe...hard to find....i think the cheapest car u can get/insure/and be fun in i found was a 1.4 8v renault 5 campus prima...can pick em up for like £450 with 12 months mot and loads of tax...they dont rust...got a mean throttle response...look very sleeper, but if u can find the r5 gtt kit....slap that on it looks sound...citreeon ax too?