ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest insurer people have found

clio sport 172 cup
just wondering what prics ppl have got ... am 21 22 in dec7th so waiting untill them but what just wondering how much u lot pay...

i could have 4 years no claims if i wanted ... ( no some ppl lol )

so that would be 22 with 4 years no claims help ppl :)

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
do some insurance quote, alot of people here insure with endsleigh, bell, tesco. few places to start.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Greenlight have been my cheapest, going to give Brentacre a call tomorrow though.

Titanium 182
Bell are always decent (for my age) for me.

£2050 @ 19 with 2years ncb for the 182. Or £800 for a Dturbo :eek:

Cheapest there was !

Fiesta ST-2
It amazes me how people with less ncb and are younger get cheaper insurance with companies I've checked with... and no I dont live in a bad area lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Phoned up Brentacre , cheapest quote for me and i can do pretty much andything to the car at no extra cost as long as it doesn't go over 190BHP

clio sport 172 cup
do you tihnk its worth geting 4 years no claims even tho i have none? i can get 4 years as i no someone in the insurance line abit risy ... but wud save hell ov alot coz if not ill be 22 with over 4 years driving but no no claims as i wrote my lass car off on my dads insurance named driver .... opinions ppl plz :)

these are just a mayes price lol

22 - over 4 years driveing no no claims prob 2500

22 4 years no claims .... 600 lol

Clio 172 Cup!
You can not just say you have 4 NBC you have too earn it and most will ask for proof of your NBC You will get caught out! And done for no Insurance :lolup: If you can not afford to run a car like you have just sell it to some one who can!;)

172 & RSi
Plus the fact you have mentioned it on a public forum means if there ever were a crash, and it was to be investigated, not only would they not pay out, but you'd probably be looking at a jail term tbh.

Clio 172 Cup
Brentacre - 172 Cup - 24 6 years driving 3 years NCB with my lass as named driver fully comp with mods £699.95
Postcode is band F to

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Brentacre. Especially after I cancelled my policy with the incompetent tossers at Bell (ironic much?) who then withdrew the money for the coming year anyway. Wouldn’t be so bad but they did the exact same thing under the guise of Admiral last year!:mad:

Not only are Brentacre reasonable on price, they also come across as being pretty knowledgeable/competent in what they do. This for me sealed the deal :cool:

Clio 200 Cup
:S Im 25, I have 7 years NCB and no accidents or convictions. I have not found insurance for my 172 Cup (no modifications) for less than £680. This is more than the 600 I paid last year.

*Fully comp with protected NCB

Any ideas?

Im currently £1100 ish with elephant. 22 1 years ncb driving for 4 years. Only my second as a named driver.

Had a blast on admiral and for next years policy it will be £750 ish. Prob less

Quite a saving. Hello Remap!

Black Clio GT
me n the mrs im 24 shes 28, 10 years no claims, 1.6 gt in garage at night £269 for the year :)
might go up abit when i get coilovers and wheels.......

R26
do you tihnk its worth geting 4 years no claims even tho i have none? i can get 4 years as i no someone in the insurance line abit risy ... but wud save hell ov alot coz if not ill be 22 with over 4 years driving but no no claims as i wrote my lass car off on my dads insurance named driver .... opinions ppl plz :)

these are just a mayes price lol

22 - over 4 years driveing no no claims prob 2500

22 4 years no claims .... 600 lol

20, 3 yrs NCB, garaged in lowest band area, £800 with Admiral

Out of interest, how does knowing someone in the industry mean you can get 4 years NCB? I could click "4 years no claims" on the online form the same as the next guy. I could probably get away with it..............................

until they write to me to request proof or when I crash and they carry out a check. bye bye ever insuring anything nice again :dead:

nothing now....
privilege, clio 182, 25 with 8 years pncd. Garaged and do 8k per year = 410 quid fully comp. Were cheap on my previous year also.

Last edited:
  Mk2 172
:S Im 25, I have 7 years NCB and no accidents or convictions. I have not found insurance for my 172 Cup (no modifications) for less than £680. This is more than the 600 I paid last year.

*Fully comp with protected NCB

Any ideas?

Try directline. Im 26 (25 when i renewed) 7 yrs pncd, no accidents, no claims etc. £420 fully comp