ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Michilin PE2's at the mo?

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Has anyone got a good deal on PE2's recently. I normally go to a local garage that match the best price I can find so was wondering what there going for at the mo. Also does anyone know what renault charge as I got a letter saying they are offering 20% off tyres.....

M2 Competition
Mytyres are good... i found humphries (not sure if they have those there) were doing the same price once you'd had them fitted.

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
yeh mytyres seem the cheapest @ £87.30 each - last time i managed to get two fitted for £165

Costco have always been the cheapest for these, but I buy 195/50/15 though, so they were only £33 fitted per corner last time.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Is there much difference between the PE2's and the Michelin Exaltos that come as standard on the 182?....

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
My local place quoted £120 all in for ONE PE2!
How do you become a member of costco then?.... or i spose i could find a member and get them to buy it... i had no idea they did tyres?! thought it was just general stuff like what Makro sell?!....