ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for disks and pads?

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've had a quote for £180 for front and rear disks and pads. Does anyone know anywhere cheaper or is that the best i'll get? thats with the bearings pressed into the read disks.

Last edited:
  audi a6 3.0tdi
I've edited as it was a bit confusing that price i got was for front and rear disks and pads.

audi a6 3.0tdi
its brakes international in bolton. When i got them for the vectra from there it cost me £134 for brembo front and rear disks with mintex oe spec pads front and rear. so no not plastic.

I can fit them my self so thats no issue.

Brembo HC Fronts can be had for £50, standard rears inc bearings £90, rear pads £15-20 from factors? thats £160 then you still need front pads....

So wouldnt say its a bad price

audi a6 3.0tdi
I knew it was cheap just wanted to pay even less lol

rear pads- £19.01
front pads- £20.88
rear disks- £75.32
front disks- £40.48

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
I knew it was cheap just wanted to pay even less lol

rear pads- £19.01
front pads- £20.88
rear disks- £75.32
front disks- £40.48

if your using cheap brakes sell the car and buy something you can afford to run, why do people skimp on brakes of all things :nono:

audi a6 3.0tdi
they are oe spec they wouldn't be able to sell them otherwise.

as said above they are brembo disks with mintex pads read better before judging. And yes i'm selling it but not because i can't afford it but want something better than a 172.

why pay £150 for just rears when you can do it yourself for less.