ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for iPad2's??

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
New or refurbished?

Its for my 7 year olds birthday, was going to get the 3 and give him my 2 but I'm quite happy with my 2.

Gaz.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apple do good refurbished units Gaz, with warranty of course. Pop down to Buchanan store and enquire.

If not Ebay is your best bet without warranty.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Aye, they do them for £259.

Was just looking to see if anyone else done them.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's a superb price. I think I would want 3g for tethering though. Worth it guys?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, Noob!

I want to be able to use my iPad on the move for example using my iPhone. So it connects to my iPhone and uses it's 3g signal?

How does the iPad connect to the iPhone?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks chaps. Minds made up then. I'll pick one of those up soon. Go for White I think. Next iPhone will definitely be White if it's an option.

Upon ordering I shall open a new thread with a barrage of noob questions regarding syncing.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Conforming to the stereotype too much?

That TT has the same engine as your car and the box you want. ;)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Allowing your iPad to use your iPhones 3G/internet connection (is probably the non technical version).

Nissan Jewk
In the settings on the iPhone, go to Personal Hotspot, switch it on and choose to connect via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi

White APE
Can you get these refurbs in store? GF's birthday in a few weeks and this would be ideal but they are OOS on that link.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Milly works an iPad better than me. She's learned so much on it.