ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for Michelin PS4?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Presuming it's gonna be tyreleader at £372 delivered for 4

Anyone know any others? In no massive rush.

225 40 18

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I'm on 225 now. S'all good. Black circles are surprisingly cheap too.

Having just looked for tyres myself, www.Camskill.co.uk and www.tyreleader.co.uk were coming out cheapest for Delivery Only, with www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk coming in behind them.

For Fitted prices, www.F1autocentres.co.uk were surprisingly the cheapest - it just means interacting with the monkeys who work there, who in my experience, usually get it up in the air and start sucking teeth about how your brakes / suspension / bushes / whatever are shot and need doing here and now because they can't release your car otherwise :grimacing:

www.cartyres.com were also cheap for Fitted prices, but Blackcircles were the ones I went with in the end.

Other options might be:
www.4x4tyres.co.uk
Amazon
Ebay
www.oponeo.co.uk
www.elitedirect.com
www.protyre.co.uk
www.kwik-fit.com

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Having just looked for tyres myself, www.Camskill.co.uk and www.tyreleader.co.uk were coming out cheapest for Delivery Only, with www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk coming in behind them.

For Fitted prices, www.F1autocentres.co.uk were surprisingly the cheapest - it just means interacting with the monkeys who work there, who in my experience, usually get it up in the air and start sucking teeth about how your brakes / suspension / bushes / whatever are shot and need doing here and now because they can't release your car otherwise :grimacing:

www.cartyres.com were also cheap for Fitted prices, but Blackcircles were the ones I went with in the end.

Other options might be:
www.4x4tyres.co.uk
Amazon
Ebay
www.oponeo.co.uk
www.elitedirect.com
www.protyre.co.uk
www.kwik-fit.com
Will have a look thanks a lot for such a detailed reply