ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for:

Renault. Where else would there be to get one unless second hand?

If second hand is your choice check RS and CS.
 
On another note, there is someone on here with a really nice spoiler which is non Renault. That fella with the Ultra Red 197. Have a look at that too.
 
Ktec do them cheaper than renault?

Renaultsport site says roughly £395, Ktec £210 and genuineparts4u is £175 so double checking I havent missed somewhere
 
Ahhh I see. Righteo, quite a large difference there then, wasn't what I expected.
 
I get a cracking discount from Renault Kenny and if it comes here it'll save you dropping it off and stuff.
 
Back
Top