ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place to buy Mac Pro?

SchwepTek™
Need mac pro for use in a recording studio but new xeons are alot more expensive! :(

Any1 know anywhere cheap to buy one?

You'll probably find they're a similar price to www.apple.com/uk/thestore everywhere..

John Lewis give you extra warranty etc.. and some places like Mac Warehouse are marginally cheaper.. but they're pretty static in price.

SchwepTek™
OK well i work at at JL so can get 12% off but its annoying because the quad core was £1500 but the new xeon is near 1800! :(

SchwepTek™
I'm not paying for it!

Long story but me and a friend are setting up a recording studio and hopefully going to turn it into a small business.

........nosey! :rasp:

SchwepTek™
Brilliant! Discount? ;)

What are the delivery charges, etc as my budget is £1200 so your site would be perfect!

Do the pros not come with bluetooth/wireless as standard?

B

Brown.

pc world, get 30pound discont if you take the pc care policy....then just cancel it assoon as you get home.......... plus they take studant discount ;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'm not paying for it!

Long story but me and a friend are setting up a recording studio and hopefully going to turn it into a small business.

........nosey! :rasp:

Are you or your friend sound engineers?