ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Quote So Far....

Hello

I will have 1years no claims next month and held my license for 1 year.
I own a Clio 1.2 Dynamique 16v, parking on drive over night and my cheapest quote so far, fully comp is...£1,130.85 with Churchill Insurance.
Anyone know of some companys that can beat this?
Does it seem about right to you guys?

Thanks

I got insured by AXA insurance when I was 20 with 1ncb on 1 yr old clio 1.2 16v sport for £550 fully comp (also 2nd driver..my dad..but i was the policy holder)

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

try http://www.confused.comwww.confused.com they compair loads of companys. I would be with churchill now with mine of £750 but i had a crash and its doubled (not with churchill as they only have people with 1yr NCB or more)

I am 20, 21 in July. Slayer that sounds cheap as f**k, was ur dad as the second driver yes? So this means you still build up your no claims?

I wanna get in under a grand ;)

Also when companys ask for how long you have held your lisence, do I go by the day I passed or the valid date on the license?

stick some 1 with ncb on it, i looked all over the web then added my mum on the quotes she has protected no claims and it brought them all down by 200 350 was the most it came down the quote was 990 on a 1.2 98 reg

2004 Racing Blue 182

join cliosport mate, go through greenlight, im 22, 1yrs no claims, 2 crashes, 6pnts, car in garage - £1057 fully comp for a valver, £1247 for a willy. every where else was quotin me in excess of £1400 for a valver and not at all on a willy!!!

would be gettin a willy but cant afford the car!

join up pal, will save u loads.

-->BV

I have always done well with Admiral - add your mum as a named driver and watch literally hundreds of pounds come off the price.

Quote: Originally posted by BlackValver on 26 May 2004

join cliosport mate, go through greenlight, im 22, 1yrs no claims, 2 crashes, 6pnts, car in garage - £1057 fully comp for a valver, £1247 for a willy. every where else was quotin me in excess of £1400 for a valver and not at all on a willy!!!

would be gettin a willy but cant afford the car!

join up pal, will save u loads.

-->BV
I have joined! Does it take 2weeks for my details to come through?

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 26 May 2004

I have always done well with Admiral - add your mum as a named driver and watch literally hundreds of pounds come off the price.
Or Elephant.. they were £40 less than Admiral (Same company, near enough, tho)..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

You have to be 21 for Greenlight Insurance, but they wouldnt quote me (24)at all because of poor claim history in my postcode!

Ford Fiesta

gee uk at 20 churchill were giving me for same car as yours for £530 but i had 3 Y NC at 20. churchill normally dont insure under 21s.

306 XLd

Churchill wont insure you over the phone if you are under 21 but on there internet site it says 17 if you read there terms. I found churchill the cheapest for me

91 Renault 5 Prima TR (1.2) TPFT on my provisional, average 7000miles £846.30.

I better buy online then eh!? Anyone know what they are like for mods? I wanna full colour code, lower, new alloys and exhaust+induction ??

Just got quoted £1,050 with ma mom as seond driver by liverpool victoria. I dont need cover until 26th June so Ill have to do it again nearer to the date, but it looks promising.
Are they good for mods????