ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest suplier for miltek system

Clio 182
looking to buy a miltek exhaust system with a decat pipe just wondering if anyone has had a cheaper quote than £385 inc :dapprove:

a thirsty one
i know when i was considering one before ordering a BTB system awsome gti were about the cheapest.

Milltek'd & bmc'd 182
Im looking for a miltek currently. Cheapest i found is £385 + 14.95 delivery.
@roadrunnermotorsport.co.uk

Where bouts have you found it for that price??

Milltek'd & bmc'd 182
That's not including the cat replacement pipe which i was after aswell. Need to add another £40-50 on top for that!

Do k-tec match e-bay shops?!

VRS
That's not including the cat replacement pipe which i was after aswell. Need to add another £40-50 on top for that!

Do k-tec match e-bay shops?!

the plae that sells the on ebay has its own site as well, k-tec matched that price when i was after one

RB 182
There was a post about a new Miltek group buy... Not sure if thats active anymore? I'm looking for one within the next month or so, maybe worth seeing if any others are interested and start a new group buy?