ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Turini's

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Cheapest I have been quoted for 16" in either silver, white, gold or anthracite is £480 delivered.

Anyone had a better quote?

I was toying with Oz Ultraleggeras in gold for my Valver but looks like they will only come in 17" so may have to go for Turinis.

From Renault proper turinis are £120 or so each.
Aftermarket turinis seem to be a different offset only Renault have the Cup spec ones.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Drom same place I got my supersprint manifold from. That was a good price at £250 (last one) and when I enquired about Turinis they said could do for £450 but then when I triead again months later they had gone up to £480.

Most places I checked were cheaper than Speedline themselves with cliosport discount which is weird. Carnoisseur in Essex were next cheapest.

Steve at applied styling was the guy I got quote from. Now I am ready to get wheels I may well be getting them from him as for proper Speedline ones in 35 offset they are best for my Valver. Nearer to my Valvers offset at 36 compared to teh clio cup ones plus the colour options.....

Motorbikes
hmm i tried to get some from an arnold clark garage and they said they didnt sell them aftermarket!

320d
£480 delivered is a good price

The 172 Cup offset is 38.5 which is near perfect for the valver aswell

<------ ;)