ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

check esp

clio 3 RS 200 cup
hi folks, i have a 2010 mk3 Clio RS 200 cup, when im driving it and go above 20/30 mph check esp abs and service lights come on, when i stop turn ignition off then start car lights are out till i go over said speed, i have an autel code reader +delphi reader and iCarsoft FR v2 all showing no faults when plugged in, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

clio 3 RS 200 cup
lights come on when driving as soon as you stop the car they go out then dont come back till you drive it over 20/30mph

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully it narrows it down to one of the wheels at least.

Then it should be a case of the magnetic ring or the sensor.

Best case would be a rear pick-up ring as they are replaceable for cheap.

clio 3 RS 200 cup
hi folks, i have a 2010 mk3 Clio RS 200 cup, when im driving it and go above 20/30 mph check esp abs and service lights come on, when i stop turn ignition off then start car lights are out till i go over said speed, i have an autel code reader +delphi reader and iCarsoft FR v2 all showing no faults when plugged in, any help would be greatly appreciated!!
hi, im getting this on icarsoft, DF194 Multiplexed Electric Pas information invalid, incoherence.

clio 3 RS 200 cup
Hopefully it narrows it down to one of the wheels at least.

Then it should be a case of the magnetic ring or the sensor.

Best case would be a rear pick-up ring as they are replaceable for cheap.
hi, im getting this on icarsoft, DF194 Multiplexed Electric Pas information invalid, incoherence,

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Found this now from the workshop manual.

Screenshot 2024-06-11 201906.png

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
thanks for your help, i take it the solution will need Renault clip to clear memory, and the tech line will be Renault? where will the combined sensor be located? thanks again

Try clearing it with your code reader.

I'm guessing everything is factory and you haven't messed around with the steering wheel or something.

Does the car steer straight? Had an alignment recently?

Can't see it being the combined sensor it mentions unless the car has been stripped out and it removed.

Not sure where it is on the Clio 200, but on others it's around the handbrake/centre console area. A little box with an arrow on it.

clio 3 RS 200 cup
Try clearing it with your code reader.

I'm guessing everything is factory and you haven't messed around with the steering wheel or something.

Does the car steer straight? Had an alignment recently?

Can't see it being the combined sensor it mentions unless the car has been stripped out and it removed.

Not sure where it is on the Clio 200, but on others it's around the handbrake/centre console area. A little box with an arrow on it.
i believe it had a new return spring fitted before i had the car but cant be sure but yes stock rs 200 i think

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
yes been coming on all the time i had it ive been chasing the abs/esp lol

You'll have to get the steering angle sensor checked.

You should be able to read the angle with the iCarsoft reader. It might be under the sas reset function.

If it has a crazy angle reading when pointing straight ahead, it might be dead but worth trying to reset it to zero.

clio 3 RS 200 cup
You'll have to get the steering angle sensor checked.

You should be able to read the angle with the iCarsoft reader. It might be under the sas reset function.

If it has a crazy angle reading when pointing straight ahead, it might be dead but worth trying to reset it to zero.
ok, ill give it a go tomorrow after work, thanks again for the help, 1st clio ive had , i had a saab aero before lol