ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

check this exhaust out!!

K20 EG Hatch
i seen a green one at traxx like this, exactly the same the zorst was! seen a lot worse though imo

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
643ed595.gif

Ph1 172 & others
the car itself is nasty but that exhaust is quite cool. Dont get me wrong though i wouldnt want it on my car.

yeah it lives in s****horpe my next door neighbours son its his mates looks better in the flesh and sounds really good as its only a 1.2 woundnt mind the wheels they look kinda cool look good on my 182

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ eh! You bin hit whilst you've been away, bring bak the old clart! Looks gash in every respect.
Wasn't there a cup with a side exit jap style zorst at FCS this yr?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ eh! You bin hit whilst you've been away, bring bak the old clart! Looks gash in every respect.
Wasn't there a cup with a side exit jap style zorst at FCS this yr?

ok its ****

TSW Volcano's they are commmon as muck round here. If they did them in white i'd get some, but as it stands, every kev boy, grandad, mom in an old espace and taxi has them so its a NO go for me

Valver..
i quite like it... but i think they only work on Jap cars not on clios....but hay its some thing different from the same old same old!

Golf R/Leon FR
its awful , there was a saxo at fcs this year with one from prospeed, sounded nice but they should stay on motorbikes imo